Google Play Store is the official app store for android. This guide will show you how to get Google Play Store on your Windows PC or laptop, even if it’s an old computer that only supports apps from Window 8.1 and earlier!
The “how to install amazon app store on windows 11” is a tutorial that will teach you how to get the Amazon App Store on your Windows machine. The easy method takes less than 5 minutes.
Windows 11 is a brand-new Windows update with a slew of new features. The compatibility for Android applications is without a doubt the finest feature. Many people have been seeking for a way to get the Play store to operate since Microsoft published Windows Subsystem for Android. Fortunately, we discovered a simple approach to integrate Play Store with other GApps. You’ll discover how to install Play Store on Windows 11 in this article.
During the Windows 11 unveiling, Microsoft said that Android apps will be supported. However, since it was not yet ready, this feature was not featured in the initial stable version of Windows 11. Fortunately, Microsoft has begun testing Windows Subsystem for Android on the Windows 11 beta. However, there are a number of methods for installing Windows Subsystem for Android on any Windows 11 channel, including Stable Windows 11. The Windows Subsystem for Android adds pps environments to PCs.
Although the Amazon App Store is the official Windows app store, we all know that the Google Play Store is what everyone wants. You may access the Amazon App Store after installing the Windows Subsystem. However, even if you sideload Play Store’s apk, it will not operate immediately. Fortunately, Play Store may now be used on Windows 11. With this approach, you can go beyond the Play Store sign-in screen.
Installing the Google Play Store on Windows 11
Yes, you may use the Play Store on a Windows 11 computer. Thanks to @ADeltaXForce, a well-known developer who was able to get Google Play Service up and running. It implies that you may utilize other Google programs such as Play Store, Games, and so on. He also published a comprehensive tutorial on Github. However, the tutorial is not suitable for beginners. Fortunately, Rageman666, one of his fans and a coder, has produced a package that removes all the complicated elements. As a result, you’ll discover how to get Play Store to operate on Windows 11 in this article.
GApps is included in the bundle, so you won’t have to install it separately. Let’s get started with the steps.
Step 1: Remove the Windows Subsystem for Android from your computer.
Uninstall the Windows Subsystem for Android if you have it installed on your Windows 11 PC. It can be uninstalled by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Uninstall. When you uninstall Windows Subsystem for Android, you’ll also uninstall any Android applications you’ve installed by sideloading or the Play Store.
Step 2: Turn on Virtualization and Advanced Features
Virtualization has to be enabled in order to run pps on Windows 11. You may activate it in the BIOS settings, which can be found here. Most gadgets have it enabled by default.
Open the Windows search box and type in Turn Windows features on or off. Click OK after checking the Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform. If it asks you to restart your computer, do so.
Step 3: Save the Custom WSA Package to your computer.
To acquire Windows Subsystem for Android using Google Play Services, Rageman666 has produced a package that you may download. Using the download link, you may get the WSA package.
Install the Windows Subsystem for Android Package (Step 4)
WSA must now be installed using the downloaded package. Stick to the instructions.
- Search for Developer Settings under Settings. Enable Developer Mode once you’ve opened it.
- On your Windows 11 PC, extract the WSA package you downloaded.
- Search for PowerShell using the Windows icon or the Start menu.
- As an administrator, run PowerShell.
- Navigate to the extracted folder using the cd command. The file is at C:UsersashubDownloadsCompressedWsaPackageWsaPackage in my case, therefore I’ll use the command cd C:UsersashubDownloadsCompressedWsaPackageWsaPackage.
- To install WSA, execute another command.
- .AppxManifest.xml -Add-AppxPackage -Register
- Wait for the command to be installed once you’ve entered it. After that, the Windows Subsystem for Android will appear in the Start Menu.
- Enable Developer Mode in the Subsystem. Wait for the Manager developer settings to appear before clicking on it. Close the Subsystem but leave it open.
Step 5: Open the Play Store on Windows 11 and sign in.
If you attempt to sign in to the Play Store now, you’ll get an error. So don’t open it until you’ve completed these few steps.
- On your Windows 11 computer, install the SDK Platform Tool.
- Open the extracted folder on your PC after extracting it.
- Now, from that location, execute CMD. You may launch the command window by typing CMD in the address bar and pressing enter, or by pressing Shift + Right click on an empty area.
- Now type the command that has been provided to you. Under Developer Mode in Subsystem, the address after adb connect will be accessible (if now then click on Refresh next to IP Address). If your computer’s address is different, type it in.
- 127.0.0.1:58526 adb connect
- If it fails, repeat the command, and it will indicate that it is already connected.
- Now use the following command to enter shell mode:
- In shell mode, type two additional instructions one by one.
- 0 setenforce
- That’s all; you may now sign in to the Play Store without difficulty.
Play Store may be accessed using your Gmail account. You may install any pps once you have access to Play Store on your Windows 11 PC. We’ve tried it and it operates without latency or glitches. Let us know which Android applications you’ll try on your PC first after you’ve downloaded the Play Store.
That’s all there is to it for installing Play Store on a Windows 11 computer. Please let us know if you have any problems in the comments area.
Guide to Windows 11:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Google Play to work on my PC?
A: You can download the latest version of Chrome which includes the new Google Play store.
Can you use playstore on Windows?
A: Unfortunately, the answer is no. Google Play Services does not function on Windows 10 and it cannot be installed with a third party app or via Microsoft themselves
How can I get Play Store unblocked?
A: To get Play Store unblocked, please use a proxy server.
- how to install windows 11 step by step
- play store download
- windows 11 google play store
- how to install android apps on windows 11