Want to play the latest Pokemon GO on your Windows 10 Mobile? Here’s a step-by-step guide for how you can get started.
The “bluestacks” is a program that allows users to install Pokemon GO on their Windows 10 Mobile device. The program is free and easy to use.
Niantic studio’s effort — developing the Pokemon GO game client for Windows Mobile 10 — was partly completed by third-party developers using GitHub. Owners of Lumia devices may now capture Pokémons as well. Of course, the method isn’t identical to that of Pokemon Go for Android and iOS, but it’s a start. Read our steps to learn how to install the game on Windows 10 Mobile.
What are the requirements for running Pokemon GO on Windows Mobile?
First and foremost, you must create a Pokemon Trainer Club account. It is possible to register it on the Nintendo website. You must also activate your account by using it to log in to an official gaming client. You may do this on an Android or iOS device where you loaded Pokemon GO, or you can utilize an emulator.
You’ll also need to download three files to play the game:
To begin, activate developer mode and portal devices as follows:
- For developers, go to Settings Security Update. Activate the «Developer mode» set point. In the section “Detecting devices,” you should additionally include a toggle switch.
- Find and activate the item «Portal Device» here. Activate the option «Authentication» in the same section.
- «Portal Device ‘is a point in the manner of» Connect using: «and then give the address to which you must use your computer’s browser to access a portal device. The most common addresses are 192.168.1.5/, however you must have your own.
- If you go to it from your computer, you’ll be asked to input the code. It may be retrieved by pressing the «Assign» button in the «Device Discovery» section of the Windows 10 Mobile settings. When you click the «Submit» button, a portal device will appear on your computer. Because of the security certificate, your browser may be able to ban the site. Allow the entry in this scenario.
Now you must configure the Pokemon GO UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile:
- At the device portal, go to the Apps area. Select the PokemonGo-UWP 18.104.22.168 ARM Debug.appx file that you downloaded previously from the Install App button.
- A point and the Depency Add Depency button are shown below. Select Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.0.appx from the drop-down menu, and then add a new dependency. Select the file Microsoft.VCLibs.ARM.Debug.14.00.appx.
- After that, go to the Deploy section and press the Go button. Wait until the word «Done» appears.
- Pokemon GO UWP should now show up in the Windows 10 Mobile app store.
- Run it and sign in using your Pokemon Trainer Club account.
a third-party program Pokemon Go is only available on Windows 10 Mobile; a version for Windows Phone is currently unavailable. Poke Stops allow the software to capture Pokemon and gain incentives. Other features will be added later.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
The “bluestacks pokemon go” is a tool that allows you to install Pokemon GO on Windows 10 Mobile. The app can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you play Pokemon Go on Windows Phone?
A: No, Pokemon Go is not available for Windows Phone.
Can you download Pokemon Go on Windows 10?
A: I am not natively compatible with any system that is Windows-based.
Can you run Windows Mobile apps on Windows 10?
A: No, you cannot run Windows Mobile apps on Windows 10.
- pokemon go windows
- nox app player
- hoopa unbound
- pokemon go windows 10 2021