Email has been around for decades and it still manages to be a headache today. Email spam is rampant, but luckily there are ways you can keep your emails out of the junk folder so that they go right into your inbox instead!
The “stop emails going to junk iphone” is a question that has been asked many times. If you have an iPhone, this article will help you fix the problem.
We’ve all been there: you’re waiting for an email and it’s taking minutes, hours, or even days. You should have gotten it by now, but it’s not showing up in your email for some reason! What is the most prevalent reason for this? The email was sent to your spam folder!
There are many reasons why your iPhone or email provider can send essential messages to your Junk folder instead of your Inbox. If this happens again, you may manually transfer the mail from the Junk bin to your Inbox. This informs your email service provider that the message is not spam.
We’ll go through a few of the most typical reasons why emails get routed to the Junk or Spam folders in the sections below. Continue reading to find out how to solve this issue!
Why are my iPhone emails going to Junk?
You could discover an essential email in your iPhone’s Spam or Junk folder rather than your Inbox on occasion. This is largely due to your email provider’s or ISP’s spam filtering. Spam filters may be quite useful, but they are not always accurate.
Your emails may find up in the Junk bin for a variety of reasons. The main reason for this is because other users have already flagged communications from this sender as spam. There are, however, additional considerations to be made, which we shall cover further down.
The IP Address of the Source
Your IP address is a string of digits that allows you to be identified on the internet. Every individual who uses the internet has a unique IP address, which is associated with each email they send.
A large number of complaints may be sent to a certain IP address. Other users may label messages from that address as spam on a regular basis. If this occurs, your email provider’s spam filters will most likely mark the message as spam and transfer it to the Junk folder.
Checks for Authentication
Email companies often utilize authentication mechanisms to prevent spammers and hackers from getting your mailbox. If an email fails this authentication check, it is quite likely to land up in your Junk folder.
A High Rate of Sending
There are sometimes just too many emails delivered to a server at the same time. If this occurs, gateway filters may be activated, allowing the server to restrict the pace at which bulk email is sent. Even if this isn’t usually the case, this might cause emails to be identified as spam and sent to the Junk bin.
Content of Poor Quality
Email providers often have a list of “spammy” language that they scan emails for. If an email you’re expecting contains this kind of language, it will often be sent to your Junk folder. Other Content of Poor Quality, such as emails with broken or pixelated images, is also likely to be considered low-quality.
How Can I Prevent Emails From Being Sent to the Junk Folder?
Perhaps you’ve observed that emails from a certain sender, whether a company or a person, constantly wind up in the Junk bin. There are a few things you can do in this situation. To get future emails past the spam filters and into your inbox, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Mail app from your iPhone’s home screen.
- When you launch the app, you’ll be taken straight to your email. Press your account name in the upper left corner of the inbox screen to navigate to your spam folder.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Junk” or “Spam” folder. Then, on this folder, tap.
- Find and open the message you wish to recover in your Junk or Spam folder.
- A toolbar may be seen at the bottom of the email. On this toolbar, press the folder icon.
- A folder list should now show. To transfer the chosen message to your Inbox, tap on it.
Future emails from that sender will now be sent to your Inbox instead of your Junk bin.
Add Email Filters to Keep Messages Out of the Junk Folder
If critical messages are still not getting through the spam filters after shifting messages from your Junk folder to your Inbox, you may try setting your own filter. A sender, topic, or phrase may be “whitelisted” by using an email filter.
Depending on your email provider, you may need to follow a different procedure. We’ll go through how to establish an email filter on both Gmail and Yahoo Mail in the sections below.
How to Add a Gmail Email Filter
You’ll need to use a web browser to apply an email filter to Gmail. To build your filter, log in and then follow the steps below:
- To whitelist a sender, subject, or keyword, go to the search bar and type it in.
- An icon with three distinct sliders may be seen on the right side of the search bar. This icon should be clicked.
- Filter by sender, topic, or keyword by filling in the selections. Then hit “Create Filter” at the bottom of the screen.
- A new page with numerous choices for what the filter should perform will appear. “Never send it to Spam,” then “Create Filter,” are the options.
How to Configure a Yahoo Mail Email Filter
To create an email filter on your Yahoo Mail account, you’ll also need to log in with a web browser. After logging in with your computer, go through the instructions below.
- Locate the “Settings” icon in your Inbox. Select “More Settings” after pressing this.
- Select “Filters,” then “Add New Filters.”
- You may whitelist a sender, a topic, or a keyword by entering it here. Set the filter’s rules by notifying Yahoo that emails like these should never be sent to Spam or Junk.
- To begin utilizing your customized filter, press “Save.”
It may be aggravating and irritating to have genuine emails routed to your Junk folder, and it can even lead you to miss out on critical information!
Move any desirable emails from here to your Inbox to let your email provider know it’s not spam, so they don’t end up in the Junk folder. If this doesn’t work, consider adding an email filter.
All sources are credited to:
Watch This Video-
The “how do i stop emails from going to junk mail on iphone ios 14” is a question that has been asked by many people. This article will answer the question and provide tips on how to stop emails from being marked as spam.
- how to stop emails going to junk iphone 2020
- how to stop emails going to junk iphone 11
- how to stop emails going to junk iphone 12
- how to stop emails going to junk iphone 2021
- how to stop emails going to junk in gmail on iphone