World of Tanks and World of Warplanes are the two most popular free-to-play games on PC. Their success has spawned a number of similar projects, including an assistant app that tracks your progress in one game to help you level up or buy items in another.
The “world of tanks blitz assistant” is a program that allows players to take advantage of the game’s features. The “World of Tanks Blitz Assistant” was created so that players could use the game’s voice chat, create clans, and manage their tanks easier.
The World of Tanks (WoT) and World of Warplanes (WoWP) Assistant are mobile phone and tablet programs that enable users to keep track of their own gaming statistics and accomplishments, as well as compare them to those of other WoT and WoWP players. In addition, a player may research all sorts of in-game vehicles, compare the characteristics of vehicles that employ various modules, and the apps will show the relevant parameter changes.
When you initially start the WoT/WoWP Assistant, you’ll be prompted to check in with the account for the area you’ve chosen (Russia and CIS, Europe, USA, etc.). The program will show the main page with information about the authorized account after entering the username and password combination:
The WoT/WoWP Assistant apps present the following information on this page:
Personal Rating (PR), battles fought, rate of wins, fights survived, hit ratio, vehicles destroyed, caused and received damage ratio, number of Mastery Badges, the dynamics of player’s statistics for the previous two weeks, and much more are included in the detailed combat data.
The following parts are accessible through the four tabs at the top of the window:
- Summary—the area that shows the account’s combat statistics as well as information on statistical dynamics (as shown in the screenshot);
- Ratings—the part in which all WoT/WoWP players are rated (displays the player’s position in the overall ranking);
- Cars—displays statistics for the player’s vehicles, both for all vehicles (in the Garage) and for the specified era (displays the number of fights and rate of victory for each vehicle);
- The area that showcases the player’s accomplishments is called Awards (earned medals and achievements, with their descriptions and conditions).
The menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen may be used to access further functionalities of the WoT/WoWP Assistant programs.
The quantity of gold, credits, Free Experience, and the remaining days of Premium Account are all shown in this area (only available for the account used to authenticate in the application).
The following sections are accessible through this menu:
- accessible statistics of other players, allowing for search, inspection, and comparison with the player’s own statistics;
- information about the player’s clan, as well as information about other clans;
- information about the cars that may be found in the game;
- Clan rankings and the Hall of Fame;
- Clan conflicts, the Global Map, and the game event map are all extensive information.
- News about WoT/WoWP from the game sites;
- quotations from the WarGag amusement service;
- Application, Feedback, and Settings information.
Special attention should be paid to the Tankopedia section. It offers information about the in-game vehicles’ attributes as well as accessible modules. This area enables you to put together almost any vehicle, attach any module, and examine how it impacts the vehicle’s combat efficiency. These qualities may also be compared to comparable factors in other cars to determine which vehicle performs the best.
The Timeline section is another handy tool. It allows you to keep track of your friends’ and clan members’ in-game actions, as well as clan commanders to keep track of their personnel’s development. The Timeline part of the app provides statistics on the number of battles fought, the current rate of wins, and other statistical data, all of which can be accessed with only a few touches.
Simply click the Log Out button to log out of the account you used to login in WoT/WoWP Assistant programs.
The WoT/WoWP Assistant apps for Android also enable you to show a custom widget on your phone or tablet’s screen. This widget displays the relevant information in real time on the mobile device’s home screen without running programs. To install the Assistant widget, go to the All Applications menu, pick the Widgetstab, and look for it. To relocate the widget symbol to your mobile device’s home screen, press and hold it (this process may vary for different phones or tablets).
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
“World of Tanks Assistant and World of Warplanes Assistant” are two apps that were released in 2015. They were created by Wargaming to help players with the game. The apps provide information on the tanks and planes, as well as offering tips for new players. Reference: wot tools.
- world of tanks assistant can’t login
- overwolf world of tanks
- world of tanks browser
- world of tanks blitz download android
- wot app